1. Set your target- First analyze what you want to achieve and set your target which will help in reaching the people in your list of the social network to connect easily. You can set your target to reach it in a specific time and if you fail to reach it try to do additional work.
2. Collect the contacts- There a number of tools that can be used to collect the contacts in one place and this can help to track social media activities at a particular location. In the tool you can just see the people visiting your campaign and select them for further action.
3. Use virtual option- Once you have decided to reach the person in your contacts you can just connect with them virtually. Video chats can help you to know the person and their interest as most of the social media channels offer virtual contacts. There are also other apps that can be used to contact the contact person virtually.
4. Consider the people- To maintain your network strong, it is important to consider and keep in touch the people. You must select the level of your communication using your contact at a particular time-frame. There are few tools that can help you to communicate with the people at the right time.
5. Respond to people- This is a very important step where you can send a simple tweet to the people before meeting them in person. After getting a respond from the people on the social media channel, try to send a reply to them and if possible you can also start following them any of the social networks.
6. Reaching- You can maintain your network wide by reaching to the people. Try to be first in answering all the queries from the people in your network which will build a trust on you on the social media platform. Once you have met the person, try to request them if they have anyone who can use your service. You can reach to as many people as possible to if your communication with the first person is successful.
7. Share it online- Once you have had a successful engagement with the contacted person, it is time to share a picture of your meet on the social media channel like Twitter. To do this you can use a tool called as path that helps you to share the information on various social media networks. It also has good search options and maintains record for a long time.
8. Go to conferences- This is the best option to turn your online contacts into offline. You can meet the people from social media at conferences and continue your process effectively. You can take your engagement to the next level through conferences.